An HP printer will not normally ask you for a password. However, if you are trying to do a Hp Deskjet 2540 wireless setup, then it might ask for the password. When your printer is connected correctly through the HP Deskjet printer, a password is demanded by it. However, there is nothing to worry about as HP 2540 Printer password is easy to obtain if you just follow a few simple steps outlined by the experts. Given below are the two useful methods to obtain the direct password for HP Deskjet 2540. Read on to know more and choose the method that suits you.
Simple instructions to get the direct password for HP Deskjet 2540
Follow the eight steps given below to get HP 2540 Printer password:
- Click on the HP wireless icon that is there on the control panel of the printer
- Go to the Network setup or wireless settings and click on wireless direct for turning the connection on properly. You can register the help of the online technicians if you are trying to implement HP Deskjet 2540 driver installation.
- Turn on the security and note the security password. Click on the OK option and move on.
- Click on the Settings option on the mobile to enable Wi-Fi and select the model of your HP printer, which HP Deskjet 2540 printer in this case.
- Type this passcode on the control panel of the printer
- Open the photo or document that you need to print and click on the action menu
- Click the model of the printer from the list of printer options that come up and select the ‘print’ option
- After the printing is done, you will have to connect your mobile to the present mobile network as usual.
Using the control panel for getting HP Deskjet 2540 wireless direct password
Here is another method that you can use for HP Deskjet 2540 wireless direct password:
- You need to turn the printer on and wait as it starts. Click the HP wireless direct icon option from the control panel of the printing machine.
- If you cannot find it, you can go to the network setup menu or wireless settings to click on the wireless direct menu and turning on the connection properly. You can register the help of the online technicians if you are trying to implement HP Deskjet 2540 driver installation.
- If you are trying to get the Wi-Fi password for HP Deskjet 2540 printer while it is connected to the device, turn on the safety option for getting the password.
- Remember the security password that comes up on your screen and click on the OK button.
- Click on the Settings option on the mobile gadget to turn the Wi-Fi option on. It will also show you a list of gadgets available.
- If the printer name is not coming up, check to see if it is in the range of the mobile gadget. Move the printer and your gadget closer if they aren’t close enough.
- If needed, you will have to put in HP wireless direct printer password from the control panel of the printer.
- Open the photo or document that you need to print and click on the print option in the action menu
- You might need to download the HP ePrint mobile app from Apple or Google Play Store in case the app you currently have is not support printing through Hp Deskjet 2540 wireless setup.
- Choose your HP wireless direct printer from that list of available printers in the menu that comes up, and click on print.
- Even after you are done printing, you will have to keep your mobile device connected to your wireless network, so that you can continue working with it daily.
However, if the problem persists or you encounter any other issues with your HP printer support, get in touch with the customer care professionals.
Our professionals are available 24/7 and are efficient in solving all possible technical glitches.