Print Spooler keeps stopping windows 10: Here are Some Quick Fixes
As a Windows user, it is understandable that Print Spooler on your device gives you a wonderful printing experience. Given that print spooler’s service is compatible on Windows devices, Windows users often overlook its services, managing the print jobs which you send to your printer. But there are times when you might face problems like the print spooler keeps stopping windows 10. In such situations, you have to troubleshoot the windows 10 print spooler not working. This post explains the effective methods to get back your intriguing experience while using Print Spooler!
Method 1: Restarting the service
- When you face a printer spooler not working, the first thing that you need to do is press the Windows logo key on your keyboard alongside R.
- Type ‘services.msc’ and then tap on the ‘Enter’ button.
- The service window will open within a fraction of a second where you have to choose ‘Print Spooler’ option. Then, click on ‘Restart’.
- Now is the time for you to check whether the local print spooler is troubleshot after restarting or not.
Method 2: Checking whether the service has been set to automatic
- When you face windows 10 print spooler issues, this might be because the service has been set to automatic. If it is so, you will have to press Windows logo key & R together.
- After which, you have to type the services.msc. Upon that, you are required to press the enter option. A service window will open.
- There, you will have to right—click on the ‘Print Spooler’ option. And then, click on the ‘Properties’ option.
- Now, you will have to be sure of setting Startup type to automatic. After that, you will have to click on the ‘Apply’ option >> OK. Now see whether or not the printer spooler problem is solved!
Method 3: Changing its Recovery option
- When the recovery settings are incorrect, there are chances for you to encounter some print spooler issues. So, first things first! You will have to click on Windows logo key & R together.
- This will take you to a box where you will have to type services.msc. After this, tap on enter. You will see a service window there.
- You will now require right-clicking on the Print Spooler option. Tap on Properties!
- Next, tap on the Recovery option! Here, you will have to ensure that three failure fields have been set to restart! Click Apply >> OK.
These methods can troubleshoot your HP Printer spooler not working problems!