The HP LaserJet 1200 Printer is one of the leading choices of people today that is prominent in the market. But, at some point, your printer will always experience certain issues. It was just functioning fine till you upgraded your Windows 7 or 8 to 10. Now printing issues have been loaded on your printer now. This might be a slight issue but can be really getting on your nerves if you were up to some important task and it occurred in the last moment. It is absolutely alight to not be tech-savvy.
In this situation, you will need to uninstall the last driver in your printer and simply Install HP LaserJet 1200 Printer on Windows10.
Now if you do not know how to install HP LaserJet 1200 Printer on Windows10, it is best that you take a look at the following step to complete the installation process successfully. The information is will streamlined for your help and will provide you a detailed guidance to Install HP LaserJet 1200 Printer on Windows10. You can star operating your device shortly after the successful installation of the printer n your preferred windows.
- a) So, in order to Install HP LaserJet 1200 Printer on Windows10, power up your printer in case it is wired you will need to unplug the USB from the system.
2) Now, right click on the start menu in your windows 10 or 8 to access the applications or features for uninstalling the software of the printer. Then simply restart your machine.
3) Now copy and paste in the search box of the start menu. You will be pasting the command, printui /s /t2. Be specific about the space and gaps. Hence it is recommended to copy and paste rather than typing it manually.
4) Now, to run as administrator, right click on the shown result.
5) Now go to the Print Server properties, open the drivers of the printers for the particular printer or any other printing machine that is not in use presently. In case you attain a message saying access is denied, or te printer is currently in use, you will not be able t detect any program that have been installed or the driver that might account for it. Now restart your machine in the diagnostic startup and use the command printui to take off the driver package.
Then you will need to restart it that will switch it back to the regular mode and you shall be able to Install HP LaserJet 1200 Printer on Windows10 again. This is a mandatory step in the process that you simply cannot miss out on!
6) To Install HP LaserJet 1200 Printer on Windows10 successfully, go to the start search box and type control panel. The control panel will automatically be detected. Now you will need to choose the icon view there. Now go to devices and printers in the control panel. If you cannot find it directly, simply type to detect it automatically and click on it. In Devices and Printers, right click on printer for removing the printer, any fax or scanner that holds the same name and simply restart your machine.
7) You are now almost close to successfully Install HP LaserJet 1200 Printer on Windows10. Go to the Support Downloads webpage of the printer mode for safely downloading and installing the driver.. This is the basic driver that will be installed. In case you are using a wireless printer, you will be required to fet the complete software package for setting it up successfully. If you need to activate the scanning functionality of the same printer that is connected to the machine and as well need the complete package.
8) The final step to Install HP LaserJet 1200 Printer on Windows10 successfully, is to extract the software of the printer. You will need to right click on the set up file to go to run as administrator. Now, you will need to follow the screens just as you are installing the particular software. You will see a pop up automatically and know when you will need to plug the printer back in.
You can use the above steps to DIY fix your printer. They will help you finish the process quickly and get your printer ready for use again. In case, you are confused about any step or not confident enough the HP customer service is always there at your service. Feel free to contact them for further assistance and query!