With your HP tango printer setup, it’s gonna be that simple. Welcome to the new cloud printing technology, where you just need to ask and your print is ready. HP Tango is one of its kind of printer which uses a two-way network connection and it uses a cloud-based technology.For more information about the product, you can contact the HP printer support.
In this article, you’ll Just go through the blog and install your Tango Printer along with, also you will be knowing the features about this cloud-based Printer. You can also click the link to Download drivers for Hp Tango Printer.
Why HP Tango Printer?
With your HP tango printer you can easily print, scan and copy using “Print Anywhere” feature. You can keep a track of the level of ink cartridges and order it from the smart HP app when the ink gets over. Now gone those days when need to worry and focus too much on your printer, rather your HP Tango can take care by itself.
There is a long list to go for this amazing cloud technology equipped printing device. It has been specially designed for mobile device and tabs and that’s the reason you need to install the HP smart app for HP tango printer setup. With no screen/display and buttons, it hasa classic and unique design. It just has a power button and a USB port to give an aesthetic feelon the lines of smart home devices that are operated by smart devices like tabs or phones.
How to do first time HP Tango Printer Setup?
Congratulations on buying the all-new HP Tango Printer, this will provide you with the printing experience using WiFi and print anywhere technology. To avail all the perks and pleasures of this Super cool machine you need to do the setup, so here is how to do this.
Step 1. Preparing for Setup-
The first step is to unwrap your printer from the box. In the packaging, you will find the following components.
- HP Tango Printer
- Printer Tray
- Printer Power Cord
- Two Printer Cartridges (Black Ink and Colour ink)
- Printer User Manual (Setup Card)
- HP Instant Ink card with sample Photo paper.
- Quick Refrence card.
Now you need to open the box and check for all the items as described above if you find any issue then contact the HP Printer Support.
Further, you need to remove the printer gently from the box, extra care needs to take because of the glossy and high finish surface, try to hold form the bottom with both hands. Now keep it on a flat surface with Output tray or printer tray beneath it. Ensure the printer to be properly seated on the tray.
Now at the back of your printer, you will find a slot to connect the power cord. Give the supply from the wall socket, and turn on the Switch. Now you will see a green light flashingat the front of your printer, wait for turning it to blue, and thereafter your printer is ready for setup.
Step 2. Installing HP Smart app-
In this step you will need the following things:
- Stable internet or WiFi connection.
- Android / iOS / macOS / Windows device.
- Plain A4 size clean paper.
Now you need to connect your smartphone to the internet and follow the following steps:
- On your HP Tango printer box, you need to scan a QR code using your device QR reader or alternatively you can visit 123.hp.com.
- Now download the HP smart app using the on-screen instructions, that same way you download other apps.
- Ensure your device’s Bluetooth is open.
- Further now you will find the HP smart app icon on your device, click and open it.
- Now ✔️mark the checkbox after reading all the terms and conditions.
- Thereafter you need to click “Get Started to add the Printer”.
- On the next screen you will see a list of printers, if you do not find yours then click “Add Printer”.
- Now follow the on-screen prompts and agree wherever needed.
- Now you need to click “HP Tango Printer”.
- Now you will be asked to put the WiFi password, you need to ensure that both the printer and smartphone device should be sharing the same WiFi network.
- After entering the password, your printer will start connecting to the network, process might take 2-3 minutes.
- Further, you will see a form that is needed to be filled to create an account with HP. Enter your name and email I’d along with other details and click “Create Account”. If you already had an account then “sign-in”
- Now you will need to follow the on-screen instructions. We have completed the halfway to HP Tango Printer setup, read further to finish it.
Step 3. Install Ink cartridges and Plain Paper-
This process wants you to keep a plain paper and ink cartridges handy, and proceed the following way.
- Open the top lid of the HP Tango Printer and remove the foam packaging.
- Now slide open the printing paper guides to the sides.
- Take an A4 size plain white sheet and align it parallel to the lid and insert into the printer and adjust the guides.
- On the HP smart app click “Next”.
- Further now you need to tap the button on the printer and gently open the printer cartridge door to the max.
- Now unwrap both (black and colour) cartridges in the following way:
- Hold the cartridge from the sides.
- Now remove the orange plastic tape with HP written on it.
- Ensure not to touch the copper contacts or nozzle, this might result in failures like clogging, bad electrical connections. Connect to the HP Printer Support for more information.
- Follow the above steps in the same way for both the cartridges.
- Thereafter take the cartridges with the nozzle facing downwards and insert them in the slots. Remember to put the colour cartridge on left and black on right.
- Next, you need to snap the lock to fit the cartridge to its place. And click “Next” on the smart app.
- Further click “Align” and your printer will print the test alignment page.
Now your HP Tango printer setup is complete. You can now print high-quality pages. You can also enrol to the HP instant ink and get the benefit of free photos to be printed from your printer. You just need to follow the on screen prompts and you are all set to go.
You can also use print anywhere service when you are away from your printer. You just need to share the link to the device you want to print from, and download the app, and that it. Print form the device and get printouts from the Tango printer.
With the help of your Tango printer, you can print high-quality documents, Scan, Adjust print settings,reach the HP printer support and much more. For any product to be the best, one should have great support and that’s what HP has done. You are just a button away from reaching the experts. We hope this article has made it an easy way for your HP Tango Printer setup.
You just need to take care of few things like connecting the printer and smart device to the same WiFi network, precaution while handling the ink cartridges (not to touch the nozzles), downloading the HP smart app from the store or using the link. After all the process is worth it for an amazing printouts. To get the softwares and drivers click Download drivers for Hp Tango Printer.