In the domain of information technology, HP Officejet 5255 printer is inarguably a huge name. Since its inception, the company has been producing top-grade electronic devices such as desktops, laptops, and printers.
However, the company stands out from the competition every time it launches a new printer. People across the world who have been using HP printers never would think of using a printer from a different brand because HP printers function efficiently and deliver top-notch printing solutions.
The newly launched HP Officejet 5255 printer is an entry-level and sophisticated color inkjet printer designed to print or copy more than a few hundred pages every month and to meet the printing requirements of the micro-businesses and business-oriented home offices in today’s time.
The multi-use HP Officejet 5255 printer is capable of improving business operational efficiency and makes all kinds of printing tasks convenient than ever both at an office and home. One doesn’t need to make any changes to the printing device for not even a single time throughout the day because it can execute, photocopying, scanning, and printing seamlessly.
HP Officejet 5255 Wireless Setup Methods
The HP Officejet 5255 printer is compatible with both Windows and Mac. People all over the world who have been using either of the noteworthy operating systems (OS) on their laptops and desktops can easily carry out the setup process without any hassle.
The fascinating attribute of this particular inkjet printer from HP is that it does not come with wires. It is one of the best wireless printers available on the market currently. However, many who are not acquainted with wireless printer setup methods may experience a difficult time while carrying out the HP Officejet 5255 Wireless Setup process.
This guide is for all of you who need to make sure that multiple wireless devices like smartphones, tablets, and laptops can be easily linked up to the HP Officejet 5255 printer and print out essential documents through the wireless network.
Besides wireless connection, you can also link up the brand new printer from HP through Universal Serial Bus (USB). The printer will work efficiently if you succeed in setting up a connection utilizing both the wireless and USB.
Remember that when your printer is linked up to both the USB and wireless network, it will show a two-printer option. Here are the steps you need to follow to complete the setup process successfully.
- Touch the option ‘wireless’ and then ‘settings’ that appear on the printer’s display after you tap the control panel of your HP printer to open wireless direct. Turn the settings off to prevent it from impacting your Windows setup in some or the other way.
- Once you complete the steps mentioned above, go back to the wireless option to open the wireless setup wizard. In this step, you should try to connect your printer to a wireless network.
- Arrange your HP Officejet 5255 printer accordingly by restoring it to the default network settings only if you encounter an issue while creating a connection between your printing device and Windows.
- To execute the above step accurately, select setup from the control panel of your printer and tap ‘Restore network settings.’ Follow the on-screen instructions properly.
- Add printer after successfully connecting your printer to the wireless network.
- Add your HP Officejet 5255 printer after opening your Windows system and searching for Devices and Printers.
Key Things For HP Officejet 5255 Wireless Setup
In your Windows system, first and foremost, you need to install a software driver that is compatible with the operating system, and then you have to begin a wireless link with your printing device. Here are the essential things for network connections:
- Collecting the valuable wireless network information such as the name of the network, password, and SSID is necessary.
- Ensure that your computer system forms a connection through the printing device’s wireless network.
- Make sure that the internet connection is secure enough to surf the web and avail online services seamlessly.
- To boost the wireless network’s strength, make sure that you put your Wi-Fi router in the same place where your printer is placed so that interference minimizes.
- You should take the Ethernet wire or USB cable off properly that is connected to your HP Officejet 5255 printer.
You will certainly be able to execute the hp printer setup process all by yourself if you follow the setup methods diligently. Once you are done with the setup procedure, witness how efficiently your printing device functions, and meet all your printing, scanning, and photocopying requirements. If you encounter any issue while executing the process, feel free to contact the customer support service team to resolve the problems quickly.