The HP LaserJet P1102W printer offers fast, easy as well as affordable printing solutions to both the home and office users. A notable feature about the HP LaserJet P1102W printer is its instant-on technology that helps save energy consumption to a great extent. If you are facing some issues while setting up your HP LaserJet P1102W printer, here is a quick guide to help you out.
Setting up HP LaserJet P1102W printer on a wireless network (for Windows)
Following the following steps to set up your printer on a wireless network on Windows:
- Firstly, you must know the network name and password.
- Now, connect your HP LaserJet P1102W printer USB cable to your laptop or computer to set up on a wireless network.
- Now, install the printer software on your device using the CD or you can download it from the HP software and drivers page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to properly install the printer software on your PC.
- Restart your PC (when prompted) to finish the install.
Setting up HP LaserJet P1102W printer on a wireless network (for Mac OS)
Following the following instruction to set up your printer on a Mac OS:
- Ensure that your printer is turned on and is in a ready state.
- Connect the USB cable to the printer and to your Mac.
- You will see a pop-up screen on the screen automatically within a few seconds (if you have inserted the cables properly).
- Click on the install button to finish the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, you will find that the printer is added to your preferred devices list.
- You can carry out a test print to see if the printer has installed properly or not.
Contact HP tech support for help
If you are facing any troubles in the HP LaserJet P1102W printer wireless setup, you can contact HP customer support team immediately. Their well-trained professionals are available round the clock and 7 days a week to resolve your problems within a few minutes.