Hp printer error 49.4 c02 is the most common error which is encountered by people in recent days. This error has been a more disgusting one and should resolve them easily. This blog describes the steps to solve them easily.
Five Instant Steps you should take into account:
To solve the 49.4 c02 error, here are five simple steps you should follow:
The initial step is to delete the jobs in the queue. Here is what you should do:
- Click on Printer Icon on the right side of the PC to get started with the printing device.
- Open the Printer Queue list. Check and delete the jobs available in the queue.
Once you turn off your printing machine, you can remove the plug which is connected to the HP printing device. You can again turn on the power now. While the cable is disconnected, you can check whether the printing device is available in a ready state. Once done, you can print.
Now you should disable advanced features in the printer by:
- Get into the windows logo printer and select the printer queue.
- Click on printing preference and select the “advanced printing features” option and disable it.
- You can check for print quality now. If you still find errors, you can continue with the next steps.
If you have noted, one of the Printing fonts named “ Franklin Gothic Book”. You can check them.
Finally, you can also try this step. 49.4 c02 service error can also occur if the software is outdated or isn’t updated. Make sure you have the latest version, which cannot be further corrupted and free from errors.
Whom should I contact in case if the error still persists?
If you tried out the above set of steps and still find errors, you can get in touch with HP customer support phone number and certified experts who are available 24*7 to assist you. They would easily resolve this issue and fix the error.