Seeking for HP OfficeJet 8702 Printer Wireless Setup? Your HP OfficeJet 8702 Printer is cool stuff to print wirelessly through HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint or wireless direct printing. Priced reasonable if compared to the laser printing machines, some estimates say it cuts the cost by 50%. Isn’t it enough reason to buy, install and setup HP Officejet 8702 to your place? For more information about the product, you can contact HP Support Number.
The OfficeJet Printer is compatible with Windows 7,8,10 or vista along with Apple Mac OS X10.8 and above. HP Officejet 8702 is also referred to as all-in-one Printer because of the multipurpose operations(print, scan, auto wireless connect, copy, print through USB, fax) it can perform under the same hood.Then why to wait let’s learn steps for HP OfficeJet 8702 Printer Wireless Setup.
If you are trying the Printer setup for the first time then this blog will help you with the basics starting from unpacking, wiring and thereafter full wireless printer setup. If you do not want to learn basics or you have completed initial steps on your own then you can recheck and reverify your steps with the help of this article.
Step 1. Unpack your Printer-
- Remove the printer from the box and check for all the in-box accessories like power cable, ink cartridges, printer user manual and HP OfficeJet 8702 Printer Wireless setup
- Check your printer and remove all the plastics or packaging stuff.
- Now keep your printer on a flat, cool andclean surface.
- Remove the accessories from the box and remove tapes and packaging from them except ink cartridges. Unpack cartridges at the time of installation only.
Step 2. HP OfficeJet 8702 Printer Setup
- Connect the power cord to the backside of the printer and another end to the wall socket.
- Turn on the power switch and your printer.
- Further on printer’s touch control panel set your preferences such as preferred language, country etc and click “Yes” to confirm.
- Finally, Set the Date and Time and press “Yes” for HP OfficeJet 8702 Printer Wireless setup.
- Now pull out the Paper tray from the bottom of the printer and remove the packaging if any.
- Put the A4 size paper stacks within the tray (with printing side down) along with the paper width guides.
- Thereafter slide the paper tray inside the printer.
- Install Ink Cartridges first to avoid an error- Your Printer comes with four ink cartridges of a different colour, unpack them and remove the plastic cover.
- Now open the ink cartridge access door. Marking is done as per the ink cartridge colour.
- Now insert and snap all ink cartridges within their respective slots and close the access door.
- Now the printer will start processing and prints a test page automatically. You can also contact the HP Support Number for any setup or installation related help.
Step 3. Connect your Printer to Wireless Network-
With a wireless network, you can connect your printer to the local WiFi network and print wirelessly. This feature works well with computer, tablets or mobile phones as well. You just need to download the HP Smart App from play store for android and App store for Apple phone.
You should be aware that HP OfficeJet 8702 Printer doesn’t support the limited guest network such as in college dorms and hotels. Although you can use USB cable or WiFi direct. Now follow these steps for HP OfficeJet 8702 Printer Wireless Setup.
- First, you need to keep your printer close to the router, for the perfect connection.
- Now if prompted to “Enter the WPS PIN for Printer” on windows then click “Cancel”.
- Now ensure your printer is turned On, put paper in tray and cartridges loaded.
- Connecting to Wireless Network- On your Printer Touch Control Panel you need to press “Wireless Settings”, some printers might have an option “Restore Settings”.
- Now click “Restore Network Settings”.
- Now from your Router’s backside, you can get your network name (SSID) and the “Wireless network key” or “Wireless password”.
- Further,click on the “Wireless Setup Wizard” and put your SSID or network name and “Password” as you have noted down previously.
- Now the Wireless light remains On(no blinking), indicating your printer is now connected to the WiFi. If you are unable to connect then contact the HP Support Number for troubleshooting.
Finding a problem connecting with WiFi?
Sometimes due to network error or configuration issues the problem might arise, follow these tips to overcome the issue. Ensure your computer is turned off.
- You need to turn off your printer and disconnect the power cord.
- Wait for10 seconds.
- Also, turn off your computer or any device you are printing from.
- Now connect the power cord again to the printer and turn it On.
- Do the same process with the router, disconnect the power cord from router and after 10 seconds connect again.
- Let the internet connection get stable.
- Now turn on your computer.
- Now follow the process again as instructed in Step 3.This tip will surely help you with HP OfficeJet 8702 Printer Wireless Setup.
Step 4. Downloading the HP Printer Driver-
This section will help you to downloadprinter driver softwarein your computer using WiFi.
- Ensure that your device (computer or mobile) is connected to the internet.
- Now visit 123.hp.com and on the search bar enter the Printer model name and number.
- On-screen, the webpage will show the driver software results for the selected model.
- Thereafter you need to download the printer driver software for a particular model, if prompted for password or PIN, then find it at the back of your printer.
And now you can begin to print with newly installed HP OfficeJet 8702 Printer Wireless Setup.
HP OfficeJet 8702 all-in-one Printer guarantees the good quality printouts for general printing, photo printing and can be used well at any place be it Office, home or anywhere else. This blog is a tutorial guide to help you with HP Printer Wireless Setup, although if you can not access the wireless printing then you can use the USB cable to get the amazing printouts at low cost as compared to its peered competitors. Thumbs up from us to this well-designed technology marvel.