If there’s an alignment error with the HP laser printer that you’re using, your printer apparently won’t print documents accurately. The thought, itself, can bring a nightmare, isn’t it? And if you’ve already faced such a problem, you are seriously in need of a troubleshooting method.
Let’s tell you that the printer might become misaligned if papers are stuck inside. But you need not worry! Here’s presenting the best way to troubleshoot the Color Laser Printer Alignment issue. To know more, read on.
Steps to Resolve Color Laser Printer Alignment Issue
The laser printers are indeed great for printing a wide range of color documents at a fast pace. However, you might encounter the Color Laser Printer Alignment Issue. So, you definitely need a troubleshooting method, don’t you? Presenting you in a step by step format here’s breaking down the process in the below-offered steps.
- First things first, double-click the HP printer icon in the system tray.
- After which, you require visiting the “Toolbox” option.
- Next, you will have to tap on “Status” that is present on the window’s left side.
- After this, you will require scrolling the cursor until you find the “Status” menu. Tap on it and choose “Print Info Pages.”
- Next, you will require clicking on the blue button mentioning ‘Print’. It is located on the right-hand side of the ‘Configuration Page’.
- After this, you will have to check for the print page and see any overlapping “L” bar.
- After that, you will have to go back to option mentioning ‘Toolbox’ (but only if you see color bars overlapping).
- Upon this, tap on HP printer’s model number right at the upper left corner of the window!
- Tap on ‘Device Settings’ and choose ‘Print Quality’. After that, tap on the ‘Calibrate’ button! Choose ‘OK’. Wait!
- Upon this, you will have to print the document and check whether the alignment is off or not. If you see it misalignment in the printer, then repeat calibrating until it gets calibrated.
For more details, or step by step guidance, you can connect with our professionals at HP support number . Feel free to talk any time you wish to. You will surely get extended help!