HP has a vast range of printers for both personal as well as professional purposes. Be it any range; you will find a fantastic quality printer as per your desire. You just have to connect HP Deskjet Printer to WiFi and you will be all set to take our prints. Deskjet 2652 all-in-one printer is one of their printers that is not very expensive.
However, the build quality is appropriate. Sometimes, when more features are added in a printer, the price tag generally goes up. But, HP Deskjet 2652 is priced at the right rates. Despite being a cheap printer, it supports WiFi connectivity. Printing and copying quality is also entirely consistent and reliable.
Using your hp deskjet 2652 printer
When you start using your hp deskjet 2652 printer, you will learn how beneficial it is for you to use. Even though the long going debate on laserjet printer vs. inkjet printer is not going to stop anytime soon, one cannon denies the flawless printing that one would get from the hp deskjet 2652.
If you want to know how to connect hp Deskjet 2652 to WiFi, continue reading to know the steps. And if you are struggling with connecting your hp deskjet 2652 printer with your WiFi, then you are the right place as here we have prepared a guide that will help you to connect your hp deskjet 2652 printer with WiFi in the easiest way.
You can connect HP Deskjet Printer to WiFi and wirelessly print from your personal computer, tablet, or smartphone. It is an all-in-one printer, and you can easily print, scan, and copy for your home and office purposes. So, keep on reading to find out the easiest ways that you can adapt for connecting your hp deskjet 2652 printer with WiFi.
How to Connect HP Deskjet Printer to WiFi?
The whole process of connecting your hp deskjet 2652 printer with WiFi is easy. Here are the steps that you need to follow for connecting your hp deskjet 2652 printer with WiFi.
- The first thing you will need to verify to connect your hp Deskjet 2652 printer with WiFi successfully is by making sure that all the three devices, your WiFi, your printer, and your computer are switched on.
- Then, you will need to disconnect the USB cable from your printer.
- On step 3, after you have completed the step as mentioned above, you will need to go to the start menu option of your computer, and then in the start menu, you will find a search box where you will need to type in HP.
- After typing in HP in the search box, search for the printer icon, which will be displayed somewhere on the same page.
- After you have found the printer icon, double click on it, and you will be taken to a new window. There, search for the “utilities” option and then select “HP printer setup and software selection” button.
- Now, select the option which says connect your computer to your printer wirelessly and then follow the on-screen guide.
Follow the ways mentioned above to connect HP Deskjet Printer to WiFi. You can easily connect your printer to WiFi with the help of these six simple steps.
HP DeskJet Printer 2652 not working
There are certain instances when Hp Deskjet 2652 Printer doesn’t work or does not respond to some common issues. There can be issues because of Windows Updates or common paper jam problems. Continue reading to find out how you can solve and troubleshoot these common printer problems. Follow the steps and get your HP Deskjet 2652 running again:
Basic printer issues
It is essential to check that the hp wireless printer setupis done correctly to get it to function correctly. Many-a-times, people don’t look at these underlying issues. It is very crucial to look at these fundamental printer problems. Here are some of the things you should check before connecting your device to WiFi and printing.
- Is the printer powered up?
- Do you connect HP Deskjet Printer to WiFi and your computer?
- Do you have enough paper in the tray?
- Is the ink sufficient for printing purposes?
- Is the electric power available and printer attached to the socket correctly or not?
- Are you using the paper as per the recommended paper capacity?
Thicker paper can cause paper jams, and your printing would be affected because of that. All these issues could affect printing. Before you know how to connect Hp Deskjet 2652 to WiFi, you must resolve these basic printer issues. By checking these issues, you will get to know if there is any other problem with your printer. If you have any other issues, you can speak to the customer service or experienced professionals dealing with HP computers.
Make sure to clear the print queue
If you have already tried to troubleshoot the above basics, there will be chances that there is some other issue with your printer. The next thing that you should check is the print queue. There are chances that if you have given a print command that it may get stuck in the print queue. Thus, it will prevent the printer from functioning and the documents from getting printed. Follow the below steps to examine the print queue:
- Click the start button.
- Open Devices and Printers from the control panel.
- After that, right-click on the HP Deskjet 2652 printer.
- Click on See what’s printing to check the print queue.
- It is usually the earliest document that causes trouble in printing. Therefore, you can cancel that document from printing.
- To cancel the print command, you must right-click the first document. You will get the option to cancel it from the pop-out menu.
- Click on Yes to confirm and delete that document. If it is still causing trouble and not printing, then there must be some other document creating it.
- In such a case, you should consider deleting the entire queue.
- To clear the whole queue, click on the Printer menu and select cancel all documents.
You will have to give a new command to see if the printer is working. If you are still facing any issues, you can connect with the HP WiFi Printer customer service numberto solve all your queries. The professionals will check if there are any issues with the printer and the WiFi connectivity and resolve it for you. If you don’t have the technical knowledge, consider taking help from an expert professional who deals with HP computers.
There can be issues with wired and wireless networking
You can connect HP Deskjet Printer to WiFi. There are chances that it may face any problem because of the connectivity. If you are facing any such issue, you can consider taking the following steps:
- Restart all the connected devices – If your printer was working earlier and has stopped now, you can consider restarting the device to see if there is an issue with the printer.
- Check the printer’s network connectivity – Next, you must check your Deskjet printer’s connectivity. You can check if your device is connected to the network. Look at the indicated IP address to inspect and connect HP Deskjet Printer to WiFi. If it is not connected to a similar device, try reconnecting it with that. Follow the steps mentioned above to connect your device and HP Deskjet Printer to WiFi.
- Reconfigure the network settings of your printer – You can turn off your printer and disconnect it from your network. After disconnecting, reinstall it again using the manual. Take the help of professionals if you have any doubts about following this step.
- Check for updates
When you update your Windows to the latest version, there are chances that new problems may arise. It may face unexpected issues such as device incompatibility as well. If any of the updates were not done correctly, it could also lead to technical faults and errors. Therefore, you should check if all the drivers and the software are adequately updated for the device’s seamless functioning.
- Driver issues
If you want to connect Hp Deskjet Printer to WiFiand print, but the device is showing some error. And if you have tried the above methods, then it is likely that there are some issues with the outdated device drivers.
To resolve this error, you should download the latest drivers from the HP support website. Install and run them successfully to fix this error and run your HP Deskjet Printer 2652 smoothly.
Speak to technical support service
If you want to connect HP Deskjet Printer to WiFiand none of the steps are working, you must take experts’ help. There are cases where you may face trouble in dealing with your HP Deskjet Printer 2652. At times, it may not follow the print command. If you have tried and tested the above methods to connect HP Deskjet Printer to WiFi, you should speak to expert professionals. You should immediately talk to an expert on a technical department consultant to resolve such errors and get your printer running directly.
- Your issue will be resolved. The best thing about speaking to an expert is that your issue will be solved in no time. Watching tutorials may help sometimes. However, it is not the solution to resolve the problem. Technical problems demand specialized knowledge and expertise. Trained professionals have expertise in dealing with such errors. They will help you get it fixed at the earliest.
- Expertise and knowledgeable – They are knowledgeable and have all the supporting documents and drivers that will help you resolve these errors. They will have access to paid software and keys that you may need. Also, they have been trained to deal with such errors. So your system will be in the right hands. You won’t have to worry about taking any wrong step or following any wrong method. You can let them handle your system. They will make sure that you can connect HP Deskjet Printer to WiFi with ease. They will also help you understand the steps that you should follow to avoid such errors are. You will have basic knowledge of how you work with your device.
- Assistance with the technical faults – These faults require special attention. If you make a single error, you may lose your documents and all your data. There are chances that you may mess up with your device. Therefore, you should always get in touch with an expert for technical support services and help if you face any trouble. Your staff may not be fully aware of the technical faults. However, the experts are knowledgeable of all these minute details. They will make sure that all the errors are resolved.